Congratulations again Rodolfo!

Thank you so so much @pybites ! Best book gift of the year! #Python #Bots #DisAtBot Cc. @bbelderbos… https://t.co/WNqimVXO9Q

— Rodolfo Ferro (@FerroRodolfo) December 15, 2017


Better secure your tickets for 2018!

We have sold ~70% of early bird tickets for @pycon. If you wish to take advantage of the reduced rate, register soo… https://t.co/Aqo4cHEHuO

— Ewa Jodlowska (@ewa_jodlowska) December 16, 2017

Yep. Experience just helps you know what to Google, whether to use what you find, and what to keep handy for later… https://t.co/si8fsNAhg4

— Data Science Renee (@BecomingDataSci) December 16, 2017

RT @ageitgey: New article: How to break a CAPTCHA system in 15 minutes with Machine Learning! https://t.co/3RXR2ssb2B

— Adrian Rosebrock (@PyImageSearch) December 13, 2017

🐍📰 Looking for block comments in Python? Check out this brand new article I just posted: https://t.co/NYXwQDMfUy

— Dan Bader (@dbader_org) December 12, 2017

RT @googleresearch: In order to make Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) easier to experiment with, we’ve open sourced TFGAN, a lightwei…

— TensorFlow (@TensorFlow) December 13, 2017

RT @ThePracticalDev: 7 Ranks of Coderhood: Coder, Programmer, Computer Scientist, Developer, Engineer, Architect { author: @lpasqualis } ht…

— The Practical Dev (@ThePracticalDev) December 16, 2017

"The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accoun… https://t.co/CJAW5KlCDu

— Programming Wisdom (@CodeWisdom) December 15, 2017

#python news: 😀 @gvanrossum just pronounced that dicts are now guaranteed to retain insertion order. This is the end of a long journey.

— Raymond Hettinger (@raymondh) December 15, 2017

The Flask Mega-Tutorial Part II: Templates https://t.co/2b59mtIJi3

— Miguel Grinberg (@miguelgrinberg) December 12, 2017

Regex was taking 5 days to run. So I built a tool that did it in 15 minutes. https://t.co/SBfeEgGdg0

— Regular Expression (@RegexTip) December 12, 2017

Friday can be more fun and festive by learning about f-strings. 😎 One great resource is my #pyconca2017 closing ke… https://t.co/fcwR342v6g

— Mariatta 🤦 (@mariatta) December 16, 2017


GO BOB!

Building a Simple Web App with Bottle, SQLAlchemy, and the Twitter API >> https://t.co/fhNvbI8tt0 #Python #BottlePy #webdev

— RealPython.com (@RealPython) December 11, 2017

Build your very own machine learning model in Python with Scikit-learn (tutorial by @MichMorales) https://t.co/6V9ydbCZgB

— DigitalOcean (@digitalocean) December 16, 2017

Introducing PrettyPrinter for Python https://t.co/k3ecQyXDrN #haskell #python

— import python 🐍 (@importpython) December 16, 2017

PyBites Python Tips

Do you want to get 250+ concise and applicable Python tips in an ebook that will cost you less than 10 bucks (future updates included), check it out here.

Get our Python Tips Book

"The discussions are succinct yet thorough enough to give you a solid grasp of the particular problem. I just wish I would have had this book when I started learning Python." - Daniel H

"Bob and Julian are the masters at aggregating these small snippets of code that can really make certain aspects of coding easier." - Jesse B

"This is now my favourite first Python go-to reference." - Anthony L

"Do you ever go on one of those cooking websites for a recipe and have to scroll for what feels like an eternity to get to the ingredients and the 4 steps the recipe actually takes? This is the opposite of that." - Sergio S

Get the book